This site is operated by HappyJapan, Inc. (hereinafter “the Company” ). Please read the terms and conditions outlined below before using this site, and proceed with use only upon agreeing to the terms. The terms and conditions for this site are subject to change, without prior notice.
1. Handling of personal information
Copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights concerning information, content, product photos, etc. posted on this site belong to the Company. Therefore, all text, photographs, programs, and other content on this site may be used solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. Without the Company’ s approval, use for any other purpose or other such acts (reproduction, public transmission, transfer, secondary use, etc.) are strictly prohibited.
All trademarks and service marks displayed on this site belong to the Company or are being used under license or other authorized permission from a third party. Unauthorized use of these marks reproduction, modification, etc.) is prohibited.
4. Prohibited acts
- The following acts are prohibited when using this site:
1) Acts that cause or are likely to cause damage or harm to the Company or a third party
2) Acts that infringe upon or are likely to infringe upon the property, honor, privacy, or credit of the Company or a third party
3) Acts that threaten or are likely to threaten public order and standards of decency
4) Reporting or submission of false information, such as registering the e-mail address of another person 5)Use or distribution of harmful programs such as a computer virus
6) Sending of unsolicited mail or mail magazines
7) Any other acts that violate or are likely to violate laws, regulations, or ordinances
8) Any other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.
- In the case of the above prohibited acts, the Company has the right to claim compensation for all damages sustained from the user concerned.
- Although the Company carefully creates and manages the information presented on this site, it does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information. The Company shall not be responsible for any liability generated as a result of the use of or inability to use this site.
- The Company may temporarily suspend or cease the operation of this site or modify the information on this site, in part or in whole, without prior notice to users.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials on this site. Further, in no event shall the Company be liable for any damages arising out of data insertion, illegal access, statements, or the transmission or receipt of email by any third party.
In principle, users are free to link to this site. However, please refrain from creating links to this site if any of the following conditions apply:
- Links from sites that appear as if the Company’ s site pages and contents are part of the site through the use of frames
- Links from sites that may display the images and other contents of the Company’ s site as the contents of their sites
- Links from sites that indicate an association, relationship, or business alliance with the Company
- Links from sites that contain unlawful information and/or sites that contain content that is offensive to public order, morality, or social ethics
- Links from sites containing content that may be damaging to the Company
If any site wishing to link to this site is deemed inappropriate by the Company or its representative, the Company may reject such a link. The Company shall not be liable for any problem or damage caused by linking to this site.
- If any user violates these terms and conditions, the Company reserves the right to immediately suspend or discontinue services.
- If such a case occurs, the Company has the right to claim compensation for all damages sustained from the user concerned.
8. Applicable law
The use of this site and the interpretation and application of the terms and conditions of use of this site shall be governed by the laws of Japan, unless otherwise specified.
9. Claims for damages
If any user violates these terms and conditions, the user shall compensate for any damage caused to the Company.
- Based on these terms and conditions, special provisions may be specified separately in some cases.
- If the Company’s site pages that explain the service specify provisions that are contrary to these terms and conditions, the provisions stated in the pages explaining the service shall be applied.
This policy shall take effect from Oct. 1 2014